CEO at HRNext
Views:10578 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Head - Digital Marketing - FMCG (7-13 yrs)
Company : Top internet FMCG
Customer acquisition using digital channels
- Building channels (SEM, SEO, social media, display, affiliate, retargeting) to acquire new users and customers on both web and app experiences
- Building effective channels to reach existing customers to drive a high repeat business at a low cost (email, notifications, retargeting)
- Building a CRM platform and the intelligence required to create personalized and custom flows to engage with old customers to drive repeats
- Drive marketing efficiency
- Landing page and funnel optimization (working with revenue and digital product teams) to improve relevance and improve conversion rates
- Ideate & conceptualize new marketing and communication ideas resulting in marketing effectiveness
- Creating compulsive digital communication which is clutter breaking keeping in mind the brand identity. Being the custodian of the brand on the digital medium.
Required Skills: -
- Seasoned digital marketing professional with hands-on experience of growing and running digital channels - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, email marketing, retargeting, affiliate marketing, video adverts (experience required in at least 3 or 4 of these channels)
- Expertise in advanced analytics implementation, reporting and insights on a platform such as Google Analytics
- Willingness to work under demanding and highly performance driven work environment
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team across sales, product development, engineering and operations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.