Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:485 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Digital Marketing - FMCG (7-11 yrs)
We are looking for a cutting edge Digital Marketing leader who can help make this function into a significant P&L owner. As a Digital Marketing Head, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our Digital Marketing strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of the business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success.
Reporting To : Chief Business Officer
About The Organization : Operator of an e-commerce platform
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for growth in new users and driving online transactions; planning and implementing digital marketing strategies/performance marketing.
- Create and implement a digital and direct marketing strategy to drive awareness, traffic, leads. conversions and engagement.
- Devise the strategy and lead the in-house teams across key channels like SEO, PPC, Affiliates and Performance Partnerships, Direct Marketing, Digital Media (Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, & Video), Conversion Marketing (primarily email & SMS), Mobile Apps (ASO, Networks, & App Growth strategies), Facebook & Google channels, campaign strategy and execution.
- Responsible for customer acquisition, engagement and retention across various digital marketing channels
- Generate leads from every possible source while controlling overall ROI. Come up with innovative ideas and growth hacks to drive more business
- Devise complete social media strategy to drive actionable results from social media campaigns
- Track, report and optimise key business metrics across different channels using a variety of tools
- Conduct A/B testing when necessary to improve campaign effectiveness
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 7-10 years of experience in digital / User Growth marketing.
- Expertise and knowledge of growth marketing strategies, performance marketing
- Experience in marketing automation tools
- Strong data-driven orientation and analytical mindset with a focus on ROI
- B2C digital marketing experience a plus