Head Operations at JobsPlan
Views:4640 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Head - Digital Marketing - eCommerce (8-10 yrs)
Candidate from Digital Marketing Agencies shall be given preference
We- re looking for a passionate Sr. Digital Marketing Manager/Strategist who can help take company to the next level. This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate Digital Marketer who is looking to move into a role within an established design practice. Would be responsible for overseeing and implementing the online marketing strategy of the company and its clients.
Shall be responsible for all aspects of the digital world in order to drive forward already impressive sales growth. This position is key to building future growth opportunities and will be in charge of the entire top to bottom management of digital banners, retargeting, social advertising, remarketing, pay-per-click, A/B testing and SEO improvements, plus more.
Client side, will actively contribute to clients engagement projects, advising on focused and relevant communications that will encourage creativity to shine. Shall be exposed to high profile projects and great clients within a passionate and industrious team.
Supporting the sales/Business team to rapidly increase the company's client acquisition.
- In-depth knowledge of Google required - Adwords, Analytics, Mobile Marketing and remarketing.
- Experience and knowledge of all social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest-Snapchat.
- Self-Starter motivated with a can do attitude to help expand our customers digital and social media presence and reach to thrive lead generation/results.
- Ability to be creative and help develop, activate and implement strategy and drive revenues and lead generation.
- Plan and deliver email and website campaigns
- Gathering requirements, analyzing, designing and delivering enhancements to the digital platform.
- Working across channels and audiences, ie web, mobile, social, email, display, paid/organic search, and API, B2B and B2C
- Supporting the business area with digital strategy, enhancement design/management and day-to-day activity.
- Promoting optimization techniques and use of digital analytics data to shape strategy and enhancement design.
- Ensuring agile, value driven practices are followed and maximized
- Continuous review, capture, optimization, sharing and re-use optimal practices and processes
- Continuously monitoring, researching and actioning on the digital landscape and competitor activity.
Candidates must have:
- 8+ years focused on end to end delivery of cross-channel digital campaigns.
- Ability to work quickly, responsively and with an openness to embrace new ideas and ways of working
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work proactively
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Experience working within a reputed digital agency supporting a complex global digital presence
- Digital marketing tools (ideally Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and DoubleClick).
- Sales automation tools (ideally MS Dynamics CRM, Salesforce).
- Knowledge of web technologies, development concepts and SQL/relational databases.
- Good HTML, Dreamweaver and Photoshop skills.
Personality and culture:
- Open, honest and a strong team player
- Enthusiastic, proactive and results focused
- Well organized, punctual and good at managing their time effectively
- Good people Manager/Leader
- Mature and resilient when dealing with challenging situations and tight deadlines
- Down to earth
- Positive with a smile on your face
- Hands-on and entrepreneurial
- Keen to work in a small but growing Agency
- Ability to work and contribute to a team as well as working autonomously