Senior Consultant - Executive Search at ACH Management Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:1176 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Digital Marketing - D2C Business - Personal Care (6-15 yrs)
We are Looking for Digital Marketing Head for the fastest Growing Growing Brand - Looking for someone who comes with
- Entrepreneur Bent of Mind
- Who has experience working in Start-Ups & Fast Pace Environment
- Someone with Proven Track record in Digital Marketing & Performance Marketing
- Hands-on experience in Building Online Brands
Job Description -
- Plan, execute, and optimize all digital marketing efforts - Search, email, social media, affiliate, and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and optimise the performance of all marketing campaigns towards the set goals for awareness, acquisition and referral
- Setup and deploy lifecycle management campaigns that maintain journeys, triggers, and automation with content.
- Unearth insights from data and optimise for scale with RoI
- Build and execute growth marketing strategies through experiments
- Collaborate with internal teams and agencies - creative, product and operations
- Comfortable managing and building a team
- Track emerging technologies and recommend creative ways to hack growth
Desired Competencies & Qualification:
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in managing all channels of digital marketing preferably in a brand format
- Proven experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Must have worked in high growth startups for at least 2 years
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and CRM tools such as Google Analytics, MixPanel, CleverTap, etc
- Obsessed with metrics such as CAC, ROI, ROAS, CPA, LTV, Cohorts, retention etc.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action.
- Ability to organize, prioritise and manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail.
- Self-starter that can work independently and collaborate with a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.