Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:482 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Head - Digital Marketing - B2C - Consumer Internet (8-12 yrs)
- Responsible for setting the overall organization wide Performance Marketing and Acquisition Strategy, including planning, budgeting, reporting and execution across multiple channels
- Responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
- He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Responsible for revenue growth & ROI of all digital marketing platforms including Social Media, Display, Search Engine Marketing, SEO, Marketing Automation (CRM Marketing), Affiliate, Email and SMS platforms.
- Monitor and analyze the performance/effectiveness of PPC, SEM, SMM, display campaigns and work with in-house/outsource team to optimize the campaigns
- Adopt an insight-led, be the user approach for customer acquisition & retention strategies across all channels & Develop & measure key business metrics including customer acquisition, customer retention, conversion rates & engagement.
- Play a thought leadership role in driving marketing best practices and executional excellence.
- MBA from top 10 B Schools in India
- Digital Marketing experience of 10+ years
- Must have excellent interpersonal, analytical and creative appreciation skills.
- Must have a strong understanding of marketing concepts and digital marketing domain.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.