Head - Digital Marketing - Apparels & Handicrafts eStore (8-13 yrs)
Do you have an immense passion for Indian handicrafts and can create the right image for the growth of this rich heritage? Then this role is for you.
Our client is a 5-year-old online platform where one can buy exclusive range of handcrafted clothing and accessories, home decor and more. Their textiles and designs range from Patola, Kalamkari, Banarasi, South silk, cotton, Lucknowi and many more, each that celebrates Indian-ness with an eclectic vibe. The quality of every product is unmatched, apart from being sophisticated and subtle at the same time.
They provide a platform to new and upcoming designers, giving a chance to age-old craftsmen and artisans to showcase their products and designs to an international market. Founded by an engineer, with a passion for Indian handicrafts and dedication towards creating and curating vintage quality products.
As a Head of Marketing, you will be result-driven and will develop and manage a multi-channel marketing strategy along with setting up a team of digital marketing.
What you will do:
- Building, planning and implementing overall marketing strategy from scratch
- Managing and optimizing the campaigns based on data - Data Driven.
- Building, managing and training the rest of the team
- Managing and overseeing all digital marketing channels
- Measuring ROIs and KPIs
- Preparing, managing and scaling digital marketing budget with managing ROI
- Overseeing all social media accounts
- Measuring and managing online content
- Tracking SEO and other data and making complex analysis
- Building an inbound marketing plan
- Researching competition, investigating benchmarks and providing suggestions for improvements.
What you need to have:
- The individual should be passionate as will be crucial in achieving the business goals and objectives of revenue and profit maximisation.
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Experience of digital marketing for Fashion Ecommerce will be an advantage.
- In depth knowledge of all digital marketing channels (facebook, google, Instagram) and email marketing.
- Deep understanding of Full Funnel Ads - New customer acquisition & Leak Proof Remarketing esp Facebook.
- Good knowledge of web analytics and reporting with Google analytics and other tools.
- Hands on experience with SEO, SEM and optimization tools
- Experience in affiliate marketing
- Hands on experience with Display advertisements (Google & Facebook), shopping campaigns.
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Good time management skills