Business Head at A Leading Search Firm
Views:5492 Applications:603 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:599
Head - Digital Innovation - Insurance (10-15 yrs)
Role - Driving and managing digital transformation in the organization
Key Responsibilities :
- Leads cross-functional Digital Transformation program and provides subject matter expertise and industry best practices related to business transformations.
Organizes and coordinates the following activities :
- Creates and proposes the objectives of the department and the action plans for achieving them.
- Manages the current operations of the department according to the set objectives
- Construct the department's budget, gets it approved and monitors it.
- Periodically communicates strategic plans, objectives to his team and ways to achieve them.
- Identifies and proposes ways to improve activity
- Exercise hierarchical control
- Innovate, develop and drive digital strategies and processes for the organization
- Develop and manage the digital portfolio that is, apart from deploying digital strategies, DPO will also be responsible for developing and administering an evolving digital portfolio.
- Measuring digital efforts and ROI
Critical competencies :
- Strong knowledge and experience of the latest work digital area
- Project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity and goal oriented
Person Profile :
- Minimum 10 years experience in the field of driving digital initiatives and projects in organizations
- Candidates with relevant experience from the Insurance Industry will be preferred.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees