Director at Talent Seed HR Services
Views:717 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:241
Head - Digital - FMCG/Retail (8-15 yrs)
- This is a highly dynamic and scalable role that serves as a trusted go-to leader for those who get things done and works effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Drive digital innovation and serve as a cross-functional change agent across the organization.
- Work with leadership team to define KPIs to measure impact of Digital initiatives, fine-tune approach as needed to ensure we're investing in the right tools and resources.
- Ensure collaboration, knowledge sharing, and digital best practices between partners and colleagues to help embed a robust digital ecosystem.
- Create organization's digital strategy.
- The role should aim at the transformation of traditional operations using digital processes and generate new business opportunities from the adoption of digital technologies.
- Role requires to work with leadership team to create organization's digital strategy. Identify opportunities for digital transformation in sync with Functional Heads and Lead digital team to identity, plan and lead digital transformation initiatives across Product Creation, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Digital commerce and Omni channel, Marketing and Services Functions.
- Digital enablement of complete Product Journey from Design to Stores, Customer Journey from - Brand / Product discovery to Purchase across stores and Omni - Chanel.
- Overall responsible for Program Management of all Digital Initiatives. Program and Project Management - of multi-initiatives digital transformation plan, ensure on-time delivery, within Budget and achieving pre-defined goals.
- Create Digitally enabled processes and employee to support rapid scale up of business. Evaluate various solutions and build recommendations.
- Create business case and get stakeholder approval for projects including budgets.
- Leads process improvement efforts and help teams to focus on right digitalization efforts to bring more efficiencies & effectiveness for all support processes (front end with customer and back-office processes).
- Acts as key advisor to different teams by providing insight and guidance to define the right set of priorities and be a key advisor to technology and infrastructure decisions.
- Be a digital evangelist, championing the use of digital technology and practices to engender a digital mindset from the top down.
- Experience handling vendor / service provider relationships. Experience incorporating technology into real business applications. Experience preparing comprehensive competitive analysis.