HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:9812 Applications:470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Head - Digital Banking - IT Product Firm (15-20 yrs)
- Lead the Digital Banking activities for the Client
- Track emerging trends in Digital Banking in different geos across the globe and align Client Digital Banking capabilities to make most of the opportunity.
- Identify and pursue Digital Banking opportunities for Banking clients and prospects.
- Provide thought leadership and consulting to clients for defining and executing their Digital Banking vision/roadmap.
- Work on large Digital Banking initiatives as a domain advisor.
- Provide CXO level interface for Digital Banking opportunities and projects. Leverage thought leadership, consulting skills, industry know how, convincing, articulation skills to the CXO level stakeholders in banks
- Help the clients in defining their Digital Banking solutions and identifying necessary products to develop the solution. Define technology changes and Business process re-engineering required for achieving the - To be- state for Digital Banking.
- Lead Client Internal Digital Banking Solution Development and go to market with appropriate solutions in Digital space. Work closely with various internal groups that contribute to Digital Banking Solution Development.
- Lead development of frameworks, accelerators, points solutions, tools including idea generation, business case preparation, solution development, GTM strategies, business plans for monetizing the same
- Manage key internal and external stakeholders and their expectations in Digital Banking area
- Lead domain activities for specific large Digital Banking deals. Provide domain inputs for RFIs/RFPs/proactive pursuits. Develop collateral that can be used for similar leads.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.