Head - Digital Ad Sales (12-18 yrs)
Head Sales will be instrumental in developing strategies that will maintain or improve a company's financial health especially for its Digital business
1. The work involves setting specific financial targets for the organization they work for and then preparing plans that are designed to help their organization meet those goals.
2. Develop growth strategies with the executive team and board of directors
3. Prospect and close relationships with key target clients
4. Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
5. Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
6. Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
7. Develop and implement robust sales management processes - pipeline, account planning, and proposals
8. Fill management gaps by building and training individuals and teams in Sales and Account Management
9. The CRO will work with the other executives to continually improve alignment of each functional group to support
10. Drive a lean startup style environment of constant experimentation and learning
11. Leverage customer research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning
- MBA with 12-16 yrs of expr with Ad Sales .
- Exposure to Digital Business
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.