Founder at Armour Corporate Services
Views:226 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Digital Activation - FinTech (10-16 yrs)
Job Purpose :
As Head of Activation Programs, you will be responsible for initiating large projects to increase the Activation of clients across the portfolio of digital products.
Your main role will embark on creating opportunities in the Activation of clients in the App as well as various revenue streams in Equity Broking, FNO broking, Commodities broking, Margin funding, portfolio services, Mutual Funds, etc.
You will be leading a team of strong data-driven Activations Senior Leads. You will be working very closely with Marketing, Growth, Communications, Campaigns, Data Science and Product team.
You will be responsible for the entry-level Profitability of clients based on activation results.
Key deliverables :
- Define, understand & identify key success metrics and strategies for all Activation programs
- Track and analyse performance and constantly identify improvements to drive maximum usage and achieve business objectives
- Envision future strategies of creating engaged and active clients
- Design & own product roadmap.
- Ensure steady execution of product life cycle processes from idea to final launch for Activation programs/projects
- Collaborate with the design team and guide their investments for research, prototyping, experimentation, and overall design thinking
- Build Data Analytics and guide investments in data analysis for a high impact conversational, prediction, and personalization strategy
- Coordinate with internal business verticals stakeholders to understand and build retention strategy for the organization
- Gather, review, and interpret qualitative & quantitative data to uncover new product insights.
- Ability to take initiative and address something hands-on, you persevere when others give up
Qualifications and Experience :
- Engineering and / Management degree preferably from Tier 1 institution.
- 10+ years of overall experience in Product Management, Engineering or Consulting
- Data-driven decision-making ability
- Strong Analytics Acumen
- Knowledge of Data Science
- Understanding & working with technology driven business
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritise tasks
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills
- Futuristic Outlook for the industry and services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.