Head/DGM/GM - Production Operation - Food Processing Unit (15-25 yrs)
Head/DGM/GM - Production Operation ( Gherkin, Food processing)
CORE COMPETENCIES :
- 15+ years of experience in Food Processing Unit. Technically qualified professional preferably with Production Engineering knowledge, self-starter, innovative, excellent people management, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Capable to head and control the Factory Operations and administration by systematic approach.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Product Technology and Safety Standards of Food Processing Industry. Capable to identify production related issues of a product, product safety problem areas and quickly recommend solutions.
- Have ability to build trust and establish high value, long-term relationships with existing, new Buyers and Vendors. Establishing & building business contacts with clients.
- Expert knowledge in Product Development, Costing, Quality Assurance, Customer Coordination, Production & on time delivery with required financial controls.
- Strong knowledge in Man, Machine & Material Management, capable of individually handling a profitable unit.
- Implementation of Lean management for improved production & cost-effective methods(Cycle time reduction etc).
- Monthly KPI achievement meeting to review the monthly performance of each departments.
- Regular meeting with Management to update on profit/ efficiency/ improvement strategy.
- Spearheading Factory Management, team building, strong systems and processes to maintain product quality.
- Heading the Operations team and leading them in achieving the desired Quality and Productivity Targets
- Leading maintenance team to achieve zero breakdowns and in implementing TPM
- Training & Guiding the team in the GMP and FSMS aspects and implementing QMS, BRC - Food, IFS systems
- Conducting the internal Audit & training the team Personnel and responsible as Team leader for six sigma projects in various process parameters.
- Ensuring reduction of CTQ defects, improving the customer rating and achieving reduction of Manufacturing Cost. Supervising Warehouse operations of WIP and FG and conducting Stock audits
- Responsible for Implementation of TQM, handling third party operations and analysis of process parameters and improving the process efficiency
- Planning work/shift schedule of staff and coordinating production through various departments
- Experience into Food processing, JALAPENO,BABYCORN,GHERKINS,CAPSICUM,CONTRACT CUM CAPTIVES FIELD AUDITS.