Head - Operations at Caps & Pays HR Consultants
Views:612 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head/DGM/GM - Manufacturing & Production (20-22 yrs)
We are currently looking for an DGM/GM- Manufacturing- Production Head For a Global Conglomerate for a Green Field Project of approximate USD 1.5 Billion near Bangalore.
As an band mfg head the individual will be responsible for managing production organisation comprising of high speed CNC production, Anodising, Moulding, cleaning and Surfacefinishing, in a high volume manufacturing environment.
Required Qualification: M. Tech. Mechanical / Instrumentation
- Experience in high speed milling of thin walled aluminium products
- Production experience in a mass manufacturing environment
- Knowledge or exposure use of Unigraphics - Version 12.0 and above / other engineering software tools is preferable not mandatory
- Technical white papers / thought leadership participation in seminars
- Knowledge of established as well as leading-edge tools and concepts in manufacturing like TPM, 5S, Kaizen, Six sigma etc.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES:
Demonstrated, proven experience in:
- Mass Production of Precision Component m comprising high speed CNC machining, moulding, surface finishing processes (cleaning, deburring, sanding, sandblasting), cosmetic anodising,
- Production scheduling, production planning & control of shop floor activities, ensuring operations carried out as per plan
- Monthly/Weekly/Day wise production plan and monitoring Plan Vs. actual
- Responsible for reducing the manufacturing & tooling cost.
- Cycle time study, bottle neck identification and line balancing to achieve production targets
- To drive the projects for reducing manufacturing cost like process consumables (IDM), cutting tools(TMS), repair, maintenance cost, labour productivity, space productivity(layout optimization)
- To driving for effective utilization of man, machine, material & other resources
- Cycle time reduction & creating capacity by combining operations & introducing next generation tooling, NVA reduction, parameter optimization & process optimization to cater new business
- Achieve new projects on time,Driving and Clearing PPAP activities Optimization of Machine utilization, Processes as well as Cutting Tools.
- Achieving target cycle time - optimization, eliminating bottlenecks, use of latest cutting technologies and tools, fixture optimisation.
- Building production organisation and capability
- Developing metrics and reporting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.