Manager Talent Advisor at Scaling Theory
Views:78 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Developer Marketing - B2B/Demand Generation - Chat SDK & Messaging API Platform (10-20 yrs)
Head - Developer Marketing (Founders & Ex-Founders are Welcome) (B2B and Demand Generation)
If you are a current or ex-founder with technical chops and are interested in expanding your muscle on the business and growth front, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Who We Are :
- At Applozic, our platform helps developers engage,retain their users through Chat, Voice and Video. Our goal is to offer products that drive high-level of engagement from their existing customers and retain them for life.
- Tomorrow's companies will be defined by how they offer richer digital experiences and treat their customers.. Our team is small and growing - join us and make a meaningful impact. Let's build a generational company together.
- We are looking for someone to lead Developer Marketing at Applozic. You will be responsible for coming up with ways to engage, offer value to the developer community, testing new ways to drive demand and setting a foundation for major growth in 2021 and beyond.
Who you are :
- You are Swiss Army Knife with passion to build developers as well as promote them.Most importantly, you have the ability to just get things done independently while building an amazing team
What You'll Do :
- Define, Own and execute strategies that attract, engage developers.
- Hire and lead a team successfully execute on a developer first growth strategy
- Own, Set up tooling and infrastructure to support growth initiatives - Events, Hackathons, Community, Growth shows, Slack channels.
- Building repeatable developer marketing playbooks and systems that can be measured, constantly iterated and scaled
- Defining goals for your team and manage against measurable indicators
- Inspire your team to test and optimize new programs and channels. Continuously measure return on investment and scale our efforts to drive new business
- Being a magnet for talent that can attract, hire and develop exceptional talent
- Deep interest in the data underlying the funnel and ability to nerd out on the data so we can do things like (1) track cost of customer acquisition (CAC) at the marketing campaign level or (2) product action-oriented, data-driven reporting (and not dashboards nobody will look at)
- Develop, maintain and report on a quarterly, half-yearly demand gen and growth plans.
What You'll Bring :
- Prior success - Decent Technical Chops with Strong Growth MindSet
- Curious & Willing: You believe in a learning mindset, and are always looking for new channels to test and experiment with. You don- t mind being wrong if it means you are learning and teaching others. You have a track record of taking initiative to make things happen.
- Adaptability - things change quickly at a fast-paced, early-stage startup and you- ll need to keep up!
- Creativity - you are able to develop new ideas and find interesting ways to reach our target customers
- Data-Driven approach to Problem solving - you love data and are well versed in MQL, SQL, pipeline forecasting and management, and driven by optimization of performance metrics (CAC, conversion rates, etc).
- Communication skills - you are a natural storyteller and have outstanding written communication skills
- Organizational skills - you are able to juggle multiple initiatives with ease
- You are a Good Sales Person and have the right mix of hunger, grit, hustle and tenacity
- Humble - We have developed strong antibodies to arrogance or hints of arrogance
- High IQ - You will be developing and analyzing a number of demand generation strategies and tactics. You should be able to deal with ambiguity, understand ideas and data quickly and prioritize effectively. We are swimming in ideas, but they are not all created equally or worth pursuing and so knowing how to separate the good from the bad is critical so we are focused on the best strategies.
- Systems thinking - Should think about building and refining systems and processes that make goal attainment a byproduct of the system.
- High standards - This one doesn't require much explanation.
- We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.