Business leader at Apolis
Views:527 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Design - Online/Internet (10-22 yrs)
As our AVP- Design, you will be responsible for creating amazing player/user experiences for games, play a vital role in collaborating with different teams. You should have an eye for clean and artful design and possess superior design skills. You should be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces on web and mobile applications for our new and existing games.
- Strategic partner to product, engineering, business, and marketing teams to deliver experiences that delight our customers and drive business results. You will be custodian of customer experience obsession within the leadership team and building that organisation.
- Establish deep understanding of product/business metrics and ability to translate the same to design goals
- Lead the overall design vision: product experience, branding, visual styling and user research for our entire product offering; Own the Design strategy and roadmap.
- Manage, hire and grow a team of rockstar designers, UX researchers.
- Lead and improve upon our product design process - starting from early research and hypothesis, through defining requirements, creating wireframes of user flows, and testing prototypes on actual users.
- Work with the marketing team to create a uniform brand identity & guidelines to be followed within and outside the product; Collaborate with the branding, social and acquisition teams to create static and motion ads.
- Experience of 9-12 years will be preferred.
- Have owned multiple B2C centric product design portfolio in the past that displays solid conceptual and creative thinking skills, as well as good knowledge of typography, colour theory, UI design, and layout principles.
- Skilled Craftsmen. Love their craft and getting their hands dirty. No armchair experts. Proficient in the tools of the trade like Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision, Keynote, Adobe XD etc.
- Intelligent and Articulate. Independent Thinker. Brings fresh perspectives. Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to design for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Experience working on native mobile products, providing great experience across apps (iOS and Android) and web.
- Ability to understand and defend design decisions and to appreciate feedback and incorporate that into the design.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited directions.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in a design-related discipline like Interaction, Graphics, or Interface Design.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.