Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:568 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Design & Delivery - Executive Education/Higher Education (8-10 yrs)
- The University has been established as a state private university and is recognized by the University Grants Commission. It has been set up with an idealistic vision and a social commitment to contribute to society in a noble manner. It is the pioneer of Liberal Education in India. The objective of Liberal Education is to go beyond the known and familiar structured and narrowly encapsulated forms of knowledge. The aim is to provide students with a learning experience that would excite and enthuse them.
- The education at the University rests in multiplicity and simultaneity, as well as in making active choices from all that is made available.
The School has Liberal Education- School of Business, School of Communication and School of Fine & Performing Arts.
Reporting to: Head of Executive Education
Job Responsibilities :
1. Design and Delivery of Open and Customs Executive Programs at SBU level
2. Getting Faculty paneled for various Education Program areas
3. Liaison between faculty and customer for the design of Executive programs
4. Proposal writing for customized programs
5. Supporting the Sales and Marketing team for client discussions
6. Doing Primary and secondary research for the launch of new Programs
7. Delivering the Program within the assigned budgets
8. Ensuring Outstanding Program feedback rating
9. Ensuring the availability of a regular pool of faculty
10. Process audit for the entire customer experience
Job Engagement :
- Interaction with the Faculty - 40%
- Interaction with Customers - 20%
- Interaction with Sales & Marketing - 20%
- Interaction with Program Managers - 20%
MBA from reputed institute with relevant experience in education/training function