Manager Recruitments at Derive Management Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:96 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Depository Participant Operations - Stock Broking/BFSI (7-10 yrs)
Head DP Operations Stock Broking- BFSI
What to expect from this role:
- Opportunity to work on stock broking and depository participant related initiatives with key stakeholders of the industry in the country
- Collaboration with internal teams; product, business finance, customer service, etc. to monitor and manage the Depository Participant
- Write requirements and SOPs related to Demat operations for each customer touchpoint and monitor performance against the same
- Manage and control overall functioning and supervision of the Depository operations.
- To manage, train and control teams responsible for processing all the above products
- Day to Day settlement activities securities Pay-in/ Pay-out.
- Creation of Pledge for Margin shortfall / Exposure.
- Handling back office operations pertaining to Buy-back, OFS, MF, Dividend & reconciliation.
- Interacting with clients for resolving queries/ reporting etc.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, etc.
- Experience in handling Audit i.e Concurrent and Internal audit & Ensuring compliance requirements as per SEBI Regulations.
- Co-ordinating with Back office vendor to resolve system.
- Work with data to help grow the DP business by interventions on product and technology
- Responsible for management of business reporting and any ad hoc reporting from time to time. Proficient knowledge of MS Excel is a must
- Customer first attitude with a strong execution bias & Coordinating with CS teams and handling escalations on a day to day basis to provide prompt resolution to customers
- Addressing internal queries, data requirements and escalations
- Experience of working with a highly skilled team across all functions
- To be a part of India's highly disruptive fintech wave
Ideal candidate for this role should:
- Preferably with a MBA degree
- Have minimum 7-9 years of work experience in stock broking and DP operations
- Experience of back office/DP-operations work in a Stock broking/Securities firm
- Experience in Equity & F&O ; operations, Demat
- Experience in CDSL/NSDL DP System
- Be agile and highly collaborative, communicate impressively
- Strong analytical acumen and problem solving
- Demonstrate deep understanding of stock broking business
- Be highly data-driven and adept at balancing needs with business goals
- Be skilled in building and managing business alliances
- Thrive in a competitive and a result-oriented work environment
- Be able to create and own the processes on their own
- Head Risk Operations Stock Broking