Head - Demand Planning - Men's Lifestyle Brand - D2C (5-10 yrs)
Head of Demand Planning
Our Client is a D2C Premium Men's Lifestyle brand based out in Bangalore, and is looking to hire for a Head of Demand Planning.
Role : Head of Demand Planning
Location : Bengaluru
1. Managing and driving AOP and category planning for the brand
2. Planning and forecasting of the relevant variables including OTB, sales, margin, profit, stock turn, and margin mix highlighting opportunities, threats, and required action
3. Prepares trade update for their area, communicating key highlights and lowlights, and identifying actions
4. Feeds into the assortment strategy alongside Buying counterpart. Ensure the assortment and ranging policies are aligned to the wider business strategy
5. Tracking achievements versus plan and highlight issues and proposing solutions. Ensure the best in class data-driven approach to reporting, analytics, planning, and in-season management
6. Align with the Online Brand Strategy plan and assist the dedicated teams on operational actions for acquisition, promotion, retention, communication, etc.
7. Building strong relationships with key stakeholders in Leadership and with Buying, Marketing and Ecommerce teams
Qualifications & Skills :
1. 5-8 years of merchandising experience in the fashion e-commerce space
2. Strong Excel Skills- Highly analytical with reporting experience and understanding of data-modeling and forecasting is required. PowerBI and SQL experience is a plus.
3. Team management experience is a plus
4. Good product management and liaison with wider teams
5. Commercial awareness to drive conversion rates onsite