Head - Delivery Operations - Insurance KPO (16-20 yrs)
Industry : Insurance
Job Description :
- Looking for Service Delivery Manager and Operations management candidates
- Looking for Service-Level Agreements (SLA), CRM, Offshoring insurance candidates
Client Details :
- Our client is one of the global leading insurance company with offshore unit in India at various location.
Reporting to the VP Operations, you will be responsible for :
- Overseeing Department/AM's delivery on all agreed KPI's
- Reviewing intra day process peaks and troughs to manage resources effectively
- Weekly /Daily productivity audits
- Daily workflow checks and prioritization of work as per TAT
- Shrinkage management as per forecast and Client communication and reports to share department performance and productivity
- Weekly forecasting and resource planning for respective department
- Weekly /Monthly review to assess TAT set by client and propose changes if and when required and Weekly/monthly review of SLA delivery
- Authorizing and implementing training and development requirements highlighted by team/Clients
- Resource planning for cross functional peaks
- Maintaining costs as per client and process heads guidelines
- Reviewing and resource planning to ensure costs are as per approved FTE budgets
- Identify process improvements to drive efficiencies
- Reviewing weekly team stats to maintain consistency in performance
Project review and Management :
- Cascade and manage transition deadline's and process flow's and KPI Delivery
- Implement and present progress update documents for all areas/new transitions
- Review and propose KPI change's as per process developments and requirements
- Define and manage group/Team structures to support business needs
- Operational excellence through continuous improvement and innovation
- Excellent analytical, decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of BPO industry
- Demonstrated background of taking appropriate, calculated risks and working them to the advantage of the organization
- Knowledge of business systems and their interfaces required.
Looking for candidates from Insurance background only and desired candidates should have offshore experience with the following :
Education : Bachelor's degree/Master's degree
Preferable : Green/Black Belt, PMP etc
Experience : 16yrs to 20yrs
Work Location : Chennai
- Minimum 10 years of experience with transaction process, quality management and training with minimum 3 or more years in leading 50+ staff.
- Experience driving transformation and leading change management and process improvement
- Experience leading processes, delivering completion on or before deadline,
- Working in a fast-pace environment with the ability to supervise multiple initiatives/goals
- Experience in managing staff in a remote environment.
- Efficient use of resources to deliver organization goals
Job Offer :
Growing Opportunity in a fast paced environment
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Anshul Bhardwaj - +91 (0) 124 452 5426
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.