Head - Delivery Operations - Insurance KPO (16-20 yrs)
Industry : Insurance
Job Description :
- Looking for Service Delivery Manager and Operations management candidates
- Looking for Service-Level Agreements (SLA), CRM, Offshoring insurance candidates
Client Details :
- Our client is one of the global leading insurance company with offshore unit in India at various location.
Reporting to the VP Operations, you will be responsible for :
- Overseeing Department/AM's delivery on all agreed KPI's
- Reviewing intra day process peaks and troughs to manage resources effectively
- Weekly /Daily productivity audits
- Daily workflow checks and prioritization of work as per TAT
- Shrinkage management as per forecast and Client communication and reports to share department performance and productivity
- Weekly forecasting and resource planning for respective department
- Weekly /Monthly review to assess TAT set by client and propose changes if and when required and Weekly/monthly review of SLA delivery
- Authorizing and implementing training and development requirements highlighted by team/Clients
- Resource planning for cross functional peaks
- Maintaining costs as per client and process heads guidelines
- Reviewing and resource planning to ensure costs are as per approved FTE budgets
- Identify process improvements to drive efficiencies
- Reviewing weekly team stats to maintain consistency in performance
Project review and Management :
- Cascade and manage transition deadline's and process flow's and KPI Delivery
- Implement and present progress update documents for all areas/new transitions
- Review and propose KPI change's as per process developments and requirements
- Define and manage group/Team structures to support business needs
- Operational excellence through continuous improvement and innovation
- Excellent analytical, decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of BPO industry
- Demonstrated background of taking appropriate, calculated risks and working them to the advantage of the organization
- Knowledge of business systems and their interfaces required.
Looking for candidates from Insurance background only and desired candidates should have offshore experience with the following :
Education : Bachelor's degree/Master's degree
Preferable : Green/Black Belt, PMP etc
Experience : 16yrs to 20yrs
Work Location : Chennai
- Minimum 10 years of experience with transaction process, quality management and training with minimum 3 or more years in leading 50+ staff.
- Experience driving transformation and leading change management and process improvement
- Experience leading processes, delivering completion on or before deadline,
- Working in a fast-pace environment with the ability to supervise multiple initiatives/goals
- Experience in managing staff in a remote environment.
- Efficient use of resources to deliver organization goals
Job Offer :
Growing Opportunity in a fast paced environment
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Anshul Bhardwaj - +91 (0) 124 452 5426
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.