Head - Decision Strategy - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-15 yrs)
Purpose of the Job:
Business partnering role with active participation in decision making for new roll out and current operations to optimize the existing infrastructure. Provide the right set of analysis to ensure optimal utilization of current resources and evaluates performance of new installation. High visibility to top management. Complete ownership of evaluating new CAPEX decision, Revenue billing, Funds & other analytical assignments on business requirement basis. Financial modelling for new business opportunities
- Inventory Management
- Cost Analysis- Manpower Productivity, Insights and Optimization
- Capex Tracking approval vs Post deployment.
- Evaluates all new spend proposals & analyze its profitability
- Reporting weekly/monthly metrics for product with insights
- Partner very closely with other Functions to drive cost agenda.
- Business acumen and willingness to drive agenda
- Strong Analytical skills
- High Excel and financial modeling skills
- Good communication skills
- MBA from premier institute / CA with articleship from reputed firms