Subject Matter Expert at Peoplefy
Views:252 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Data Scientist - IT (12-20 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced leader to head our growing data science team for one of Client. You will work closely with Global stakeholders and lead cross functional global teams in building and deploying impactful AI solutions. You will identify new AI technologies, lead their evaluation in comparison to competitive and alternate solutions and implement their adoption.
- You will strategically engage with external AI ecosystem to build proficiency in leveraging AI for business value.
- You will be member of the AI leadership team and communicate business value of technical solutions to senior executives.
- You will lead with a product mindset and partner with internal stakeholders in their AI adoption journey.
- You will mentor and provide technical leadership to a high performance team.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- MS or PhD in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Statistics or related field.
- Deep understanding of and ability to innovate in machine learning techniques and algorithms, including clustering, anomaly detection, optimization, neural network etc
- Minimum 12+ years of experience building analytics/data science-driven solutions and storytelling
- Proven track record of delivering business value and impacting business outcomes through analytics/AI
- Proven track record of owning and delivering large scale AI projects end to end including problem definition, synthesis, modelling, communicating insights, product design, deployment and maintenance.
- Experience in Azure Cloud architecture highly desirable
- Experience in communication with senior leadership on vision and business value of AI