Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:1411 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Head - Data Scientist - Bank (12-18 yrs)
What you'll do -
- Co-own the business goals & lead problem solving, work in an agile manner with business partners, data engineering and IT
- Head the Central data science and engineering team
- Build and scale up the bank wide initiatives in the data science and analytics technology space.
- Interaction with the senior most leadership to drive the agenda of analytics driven digitized business delivery.
Reporting to Head of Data Analytics
- Lead and mentor team of data scientists
- Innovate by adapting new modeling techniques and procedures
- Be detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems
- Work in a self-directed environment, own tasks and drive them to completion
The candidate is required to have:
- Fluency in Python hands on relevant experience
-Experience in building models using ML and DL techniques (using tensorflow, PySpark, Sklearn) and understand the end to end deployment aspects
- Understanding/hands on experience of NLP, Computer Vision algorithms is a huge plus
- Knowledge of dockers/containers, micro services is a plus
- Solid spoken and written communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.