HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:512 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Head - Data Science - NGO (13-18 yrs)
Position: Head NGO
Location: Bangalore/Electronic City IIIT Campus
Skills: PG or Phd in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science
Experience: 13 - 18 years
Should be able and willing to work for an NGO. If prior experience in NGO will be added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of Data Scientists, Data engineers
- Responsible for setting the departmental vision and culture and championing for the use of data in making key business decisions.
- Working across Projects majorly on Public sectors / or funded by NGO's
- Carry out the Costing and Pricing for the proposals as per company guidelines
- Manage day to day business operations
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Managing P&L of a portfolio of strategic accounts
- Strategically formulating account plan- provide clients need based solutions, structure appropriate business mix, and ensure the targeted profitability for each account
- Play a major role in Generating funds and grow revenue from existing as well as new clients (NGO/ Public sector/ Private sector),
- Enhance awareness about working on projects for a Social cause (Gender equality, Poverty, Malnutrition)
- M Tech /MSc /PhD level in the field of Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Mathematics
- Experience in statistical modelling and machine learning techniques - preferred
- Ability to operate independently and as a team player
- Hands one experience in algorithms, AI/ ML
- Worked on Applied data science projects for Social Cause - Most Preferred
- Strong interpersonal Skills and the ability in varying environments and with Multiple govt bodies
- Ability to work with numbers and business acumen
Recruise India Consulting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.