Founder at KPB Consultants
Views:604 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Data Science - Internet/Online (8-15 yrs)
BeatO is India's largest full stack digital health platform for managing lifestyle related diseases like Diabetes, Hypertension and Cholesterol. We use our connected devices in unison with our AI driven BeatO App ecosystem to address all daily needs of people with chronic conditions from blood glucose monitoring, management (AI nudging, doctor consults and diabetes educators), rich content (educational videos, food recipes etc.), medication, diagnostics, to specially curated foods designed for diabetics. BeatO is a series A funded health tech start-up by an ISB 2009 batch alumnus with backing of marquee VC investors like Parkview Investments, Blume VC, Orios VP and Leo Capital.
About this role :
We are seeking a talented leader to lead our Data Science division and develop a long-term roadmap for analytics and model building capabilities. This is an opportunity to drive a broad charter and manage stakeholders across teams - business, product and technology. We have a culture of data-driven decision-making enabled via business intelligence that is timely, accurate, and actionable. This team provides a fast-paced environment where every day brings new challenges and new opportunities.
- Define, build, and lead a team of data scientists and data engineers
- Work with all teams in the company to understand requirements, plan & deliver solutions and drive data-based actionable decisions.
- Proactively research data and identify opportunities in the data to drive the product roadmap.
- Think strategically and identify areas where data science can make a significant impact on the supporting department (scope)
- Build a strong team within their area, by coaching and developing Individual Contributors and Team Leaders (if applicable).
- Translate data science insights vision and strategy into execution keeping in mind the needs and specificities of the team and the scope.
- Develop reporting dashboards KPIs and monitor them diligently to quickly assess problems and solve them quickly.
- You should be detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems. You should work in a self-directed environment, own tasks and drive them to completion.
- Be hands-on with big data technologies and be able to guide the team through technical leadership
- Master's degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative field.10+ years in data science, Machine Learning and AI.
- Working knowledge of Statistical Methods (e.g. Testing, GLM, Inference), Statistical/Machine Learning (e.g. Dimension Reduction, Clustering, Neural networks, Regularisation, Bagged/Boosted methods), Time Series, Natural Language Processing etc
- Leads a Data team and Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize conflicting requirements
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects. Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Have full stack experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis, visualization and other data related stuff.
- Good Hands-on experience of transfer Machine learning models into production.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to succinctly summarize key findings.
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, statistics, machine learning and programming. Working knowledge of Python/R, SQL, Big data technologies and Cloud computing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.