Lead - Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:314 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Data Science - EduTech (12-18 yrs)
Organization: Education Tech
Role: Head Data Scientist
Location: New Delhi (with remote working support till COVID-19 settles down, expected by Dec-2020)
- An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Data Scientist to join the newly established Ed-Tech venture leading its ambitious vision to develop personalized career centric learning.
- You will take the lead to help us develop machine learning models to serve a variety of areas within our new ed tech platform.
- The ideal candidate combines strong strategy and business analysis acumen, extensive experience in machine learning applications along with a passion for tech.
- You will ideally, have worked in the education or learning and development fields in order to successfully design and develop a skills taxonomy framework, an intelligent methodology for job parsing and labour market data analysis and eventually support the development of a robust AI enabled platform that sustains mass personalized learning and career pathways for our users.
- You will work closely with our product and technology teams to ensure that our data aggregation engine fuels a distinctive experience for our users and can be utilised for both SaaS and PaaS avenues across the wider group. Post launch, you will work across the data and insights team to ensure that evidence drives future decision making and R and D investments in the platform.
- This role will develop as the new venture takes shape and therefore its specification will be reviewed regularly and modified, if required, in accordance with the needs of the future business requirements.
- Design and develop a taxonomy development framework for knowledge, skills and behaviours for the new learning platform
- Evaluate and Integrate 3rd party solutions as the basis of the development of our unique ontology
- Direct the strategic planning and option analysis for the engine build including delivery of a dynamic prototype for the MVP milestones
- Direct the Skills Analyst in the manual extraction activity, and in any primary research that may be necessary to plug data gaps for specific markets
- Deliver impactful business results through the development and delivery of cutting-edge machine learning models
- Leverage Big Data tools and techniques to build innovative solutions using appropriate modelling techniques
- Assist in driving the future development of prediction modelling infrastructure in terms of process, performance and testing
- Deliver data insights and BI that are accurate and informative to enable the business to make data-driven content and learner experience decisions
- Work with large, complex data sets whilst solving challenging business problems independently and across teams
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to identify priorities for the developers and engineers from an AI perspective
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- BTech/ MTech/ MCA/ MSc in Artificial Intelligence/Data Science or Engineering
- Demonstrable experience implementing machine learning models; from initial conception right through to the final production model
- Expert programming and scripting in Python and related developer tooling
- Skilled in ML frameworks - Tensor flow, AWS BlazingText on SageMaker preferred
- Experience with various Neural Network architectures (word2vec, RNN, CNN, attention/transformer)
- Knowledge of modern NLP techniques such as transfer learning (ELMo, ULMFiT, BERT)
- Strong statistical modelling background
- Knowledge of technical computing languages such as MathLab, TensorFlow, Keras, Theano and Python web development experience is highly desirable
- Ability to combine business intuition with the application of advanced solutions
- A passion for keeping up with the latest in Data Science and Machine Learning communities
- A curious mind, self-starter and endlessly keen to learn and develop themselves professionally