Head - Partnership at Map My Talent Consulting
Views:1311 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Data Science & Artificial Intelligence - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (20-25 yrs)
We are looking to hire a senior and seasoned resource for the role. Please have a look carefully and apply. We will prefer fast, joiners. The person should be a multi tasker, dynamic and flexible to handle things individually as and when required. It is with one of best Organizations in India.
An ideal candidate should have Overall experience of over 20 yrs (Strategy Development, Program Management, Business Management experience) of which at least 4 years in building an ecosystem integrating various stakeholders including industry, academia, and government.
Basic Function / Job Responsibilities
- Define Centre of Excellence strategy and roadmap to develop a vibrant DS & AI ecosystem in the country and realize the vision and objectives of it.
- Identifies opportunities of collaboration. Adopt a - String of Pearls- approach to build a powerful eco-system of stakeholders across Innovators, Technology players, ISPs, Academia & Government to enable the Centre to be the catalyst for innovation, research, adoption, and skill & talent development.
- Identify and raise funds from Government & industry partners to grow the Centre towards a self-sustaining basis over five (5) years of its operation. Implements common Centre vision, oversees the execution of the Centre business strategy, and manages all resources including people, process, infrastructure, to deliver the agreed deliverables and create value to the industry, government, and academia partners
- Lead efforts to develop DS & AI policies
- Manages relationship with external agencies, partners, and government as appropriate to enable smooth operations and profitable growth of Centre activities
- Explores alliances with international organizations & bodies to enhance the capabilities of DS & AI in the country
- Represents the CoE to the public and outside groups, organizations, and agencies; responds to a wide variety of questions and comments
- Sets direction and vision for the business, team and helps them achieve/excel
- Identify, build, and nurture a collaborative network of organizations towards developing a vibrant DS & AI ecosystem
- Defines & manages Centre positioning both externally and internally
- Promotes a mindset within Centre for sustained success, profitable growth and diversity
- Continually enhances own skills and builds knowledge in all aspects of the organization, the business and information system
Qualifications and Experience
- Management degree (MBA - Strategy / Systems/ Marketing/General) from Tier-1 institute) with understand of technology
- Led programs with at-least one project of revenue of over TCV $20M USD spread over multiple geographies and domains
- Appreciation of deep technology areas like Data Science, AI and associated products
- Project / Program Management Process (PMP)
- Talent Management process (recruitment/selection, performance management, coaching, reward/ recognition)