Talent Advisory Consultant - Analytics & Data Science at Rinalytics Advisors
Views:1821 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Head - Data Science & Analytics - FinTech Startup (10-15 yrs)
- As the head of data science you will be a thought leader in taking initiatives to draw insights from our many sources of data to answer important business questions. You will also help the organization as a whole make better use of data in their daily work.
- Build the advanced analytical Decision Engines for underwriting and Cross-Sell, using combinations of traditional logistical regression scorecards, machine learning and alternative data analysis. Drive the AI and machine learning initiatives to solve problems that would realize the potential of data to scale the business
- Build their brand in Data Science via conferences and presentations in support of professional development as well as talent acquisition and retention.
- Build and lead high performing teams to deliver the work and data science solutions across the business functions. Mentor and coach data scientists in the team, ensure timely training and skills improvement of the
- 10-15 years of experience with strong background in Data Sciences areas with PhD/Master's degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Applied Mathematics/Computational Physics or a highly quantitative discipline.
- A hands-on leader in building and leading high performing teams to deliver the work and data science solutions.
- Hands-on experience in the solving wide varieties of consumer related business problems using Data Science and Machine Learning such as Risk modeling, Machine Learning, etc.
- Should have strong strategic and delivery approach with excellent articulation and interpersonal skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.