Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:5260 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Head - Data Science & Analytics - Bank (12-16 yrs)
Position based with a Large Bank in Gurgaon.
Job Description :
- You would be responsible for developing and executing data analytics strategy aligned towards optimizing revenue generation, predictive customer analytics, insights into customer behavior and build a robust & predictive data analytics framework. You would need to go beyond traditional boundaries should be passionate to make cutting-edge changes to the way financial services solutions are delivered in India.
Job Role :
- Head of Data Science and Analytics will proactively work with business executives and various departmental heads across the business / geographies to provide advanced analytic data modeling systems.
- Ability to work with developers and other functions for rapid data product development and automation within global bank projects
- Work with key stakeholders (product/ segment heads) to ensure alignment of the objectives across business units and the action plans required to achieve the same
- Incumbent shall design and launch innovative and complex analytic models, utilizing a blend of contemporary and traditional data mining technique, which he applied to both structured and unstructured data sets.
- Incumbent will strengthen the business score card for the better decision making for internal as well as external clients.
- Translate high level business requirements/problems into sound and comprehensive analytical framework through: appropriate usage of advanced statistical / mathematical techniques and responsible for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Incumbent will lead the development of big data capabilities and utilization as well as the coordination. Should also be a good team player of who can work cross-functionally with other groups
- Responsible for delivery of high quality projects on time and budget.
Desired Candidate :
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Statistics / Economics / Engineering from premier college / university.
- Experience range : 12-16 YEARS, 8+ years of experience including team Management experience 3-5 years (atleast) for managing data scientists (Financial Services is a plus)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.