Recruiter at Bask HR Consulting
Views:634 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Head - Data Privacy/Global Data - GDPR - LLB (14-19 yrs)
L.L.B with experience of 14+ years. - GDPR, Data Privacy
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and monitor Group's global privacy requirement landscape and related procedures
- Assist in periodic risk assessment and audits via internal audit and external agencies; addressable issues proactively
- Ensure company maintains appropriate data privacy consents and records legal basis of processing personal data
- Implement privacy by design in Tech, Product and Engineering funcon
- Advise data privacy, technology, social media, IT security and content management
- Daring, negotiate and reviewing contracts, with focus on data privacy, IT Security and content rights.
- Global monitor of legislate changes in relation to data protection
- Undertake company wide trainings and provide regular updates to GGC, audit commie and senior leadership
- Investigate potential privacy incidents, complaints or breaches, including nonofficial to authoritarian other resolution's efforts.
- Support Adverting contracts, Tech contracts, Mel-media content
- Engage and liaise with jurisdictional supervising authorizes and regulators