Head - Data Engineering & Transformation - BFSI (12-15 yrs)
HEAD DATA ENGINEERING & TRANSFORMATION
Role Responsibilities :
- Build and Sustain DATA community:
- Head Data Engineer is responsible to define the DATA strategy for the BL + Group. Well-versed with Technology and Business trends related to changes in Data Domain.
- Fully conversant with analytics and new technologies, strong knowledge of industry trends in DATA Domain
- Ownership on data topics related to Data Management, Data Governance & Data Quality
- Creation of Data Strategy for the Business line in alignment with the Group objectives.
- Mentorship & Guidance: Shows expert leadership potential in his/her work and inspires other colleagues - both at internal & external of the organization
- Data Quality: Define data Governance for your perimeter / Domain
- Deliver Efficiency & Value Creation:
- Define / identify DATA pipelines
- Identify Data projects generating $ savings or value
- Has Deep Technical Experts and Thought Leadership on DATA Domain
- Well versed with the Business domain and impact of emerging trends in the data domain.
- Provide technical leadership and set the business context
- Connect with Industry/academia to attract top talent
Proficiency & Experience :
- Proficiency in Big data ecosystem languages/frameworks/tools
- Programming Language: Strong working knowledge of any of three of the languages ( Java, Python, Scala)
- Strong knowledge of software design principles (SOLID Principles) and
- Strong SQL and data analytical skills with synergy in debugging, performance tuning and deployment of the application to production
- Understanding of investment banking industry & has Context of Business + Data
- Capacity in building real-time stream-processing systems on large-scale data.
- Knowledge of multiple tools for build, CI, CD, Devops and source code versioning is mandatory
- Knowledge of functional and technical architecture. 10+ years in data engineering and/or architecture
- Should have implemented POCs on various new technologies & Architecture design
- Over ~12 to 15 years- experience building prototypes to demonstrate technology opportunities, design system architectures, manage deployments to cloud and on-premise infrastructure with strong understanding of the Business Domain
- Experience in defining and implementing DQ controls
- Adapt at establishing Data Governance across multiple domains
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.