Research Analyst at Fidius Advisory
Views:1302 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Head - Data Engineering - IT (12-22 yrs)
Head - Data Engineering - Big Data, Hadoop, Kafka, Data Lake, Azure, AWS, CI/CD, SQL
- More than 12 years of experience in data engineering and data management and minimum 4-6 years of experience with distributed data frameworks, Hadoop and related architectures (Hive, Spark, Presto, EMR)
- Proven ability to lead and mentor a highly technical Data engineering team while also demonstrating the ability to discuss, understand and synthesize solutions for the business needs and data management requirements of other organizational units.
- Hands-on experience in designing and managing data lakes, data warehouses.
- Hands-on experience with AZURE ecosystem (Databricks, Data factory, HDInsight, Event Hubs, AKS, Azure DevOps etc.)
- Partner with internal teams and external vendors to ingest, store and enrich data throughout the organization within the enterprise data lake and underlying warehouses/data marts/etc.
- Operate as a thought leader with the ability to guide, influence, and inspire peak performance across the data architecture design and ETL functions
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence and extended analytics groups on data mart optimizations, query tuning, and data model designs with a focus on delivering actionable insights