Associate Principal - Machine Learning/Big Data Analytics at Rinalytics Advisors
Views:2369 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Data Engineering - IT (12-16 yrs)
An accomplished data engineering leader with proven experience in architecture and building large scale distributed applications and platform to acquire, process, analyse data in real-time as well batch.
- An ideal candidate is expected to lead 3 member data engineering team and would bring strong data architecture and data engineering expertise.
- Creation & execution of the vision behind the core Data Engineering group through development and deployment of data infrastructure roadmap for the business.
- Play a critical role in the development of the company's Technology roadmap, infrastructure and platform; lead the implementation of DWH and query building technology that aligns with business strategy.
- Provide high-level leadership to the Data Infrastructure/platform development and improve the functionality, reliability, scalability by bringing industry best-practice and technology trends into the continued innovation to Data platform.
- Own and extend the data pipeline through the data collection, data storage, data processing, and data transformation of large data-sets by using DWH, ETL, Redshift and Sql.
Essential Duties &Responsibilities
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technology.
- 12 -16 years of experience in Data architecture, data engineering, and/or preferably in product development, designing and implementing data architectures, data pipelines for large data sets.
- Strong expertise in BI architectures, Redshift, sql, data warehousing, data modeling, and Big Data.
- Design, develop and deploy state-of-the-art data models, DWH and data pipeline/ETL using emerging technologies and tools
- Define standards, methodologies for Data Warehousing environment and design & build highly scalable data pipelines using new generation tools and technologies like Redshift, DWH and big data to induct data from various platforms.
- Translate critical consumer business insights into scalable technical architectures meeting data warehousing design standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.