HR - Research Analyst at Rinalytics
Views:2191 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Data Engineering - IT (10-15 yrs)
Head - data engineering
Rinalytics Advisors - Pioneers in strategic talent search and talent advisory in Analytics, Data Science, Digital and Risk Management.
Client : Confidential
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Technology.
- 10 -15 years of experience in Data architecture, data engineering, and/or preferably in product development, designing and implementing data architectures, data pipelines for large data sets.
- Strong expertise in BI architectures, Redshift, sql, data warehousing, data modeling, and Big Data.
- Design, develop and deploy state-of-the-art data models, DWH and data pipeline/ETL using emerging technologies and tools
- Define standards, methodologies for Data Warehousing environment and design & build highly scalable data pipelines using new generation tools and technologies like Redshift, DWH and big data to induct data from various platforms.
- Translate critical consumer business insights into scalable technical architectures meeting data warehousing design standards.
- An ideal candidate is expected to lead 3 members data engineering team and would bring strong data architecture and data engineering expertise.