HR - Research Analyst at Rinalytics
Views:2212 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Data Engineering - IT (10-15 yrs)
Head - data engineering
Rinalytics Advisors - Pioneers in strategic talent search and talent advisory in Analytics, Data Science, Digital and Risk Management.
Client : Confidential
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Technology.
- 10 -15 years of experience in Data architecture, data engineering, and/or preferably in product development, designing and implementing data architectures, data pipelines for large data sets.
- Strong expertise in BI architectures, Redshift, sql, data warehousing, data modeling, and Big Data.
- Design, develop and deploy state-of-the-art data models, DWH and data pipeline/ETL using emerging technologies and tools
- Define standards, methodologies for Data Warehousing environment and design & build highly scalable data pipelines using new generation tools and technologies like Redshift, DWH and big data to induct data from various platforms.
- Translate critical consumer business insights into scalable technical architectures meeting data warehousing design standards.
- An ideal candidate is expected to lead 3 members data engineering team and would bring strong data architecture and data engineering expertise.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.