Head - Data Analytics - NBFC (8-12 yrs)
Job Type - Permanent
Description - The job is to lead the Data Analytics team and help it grow by managing the performances
Guiding, monitoring and motivating to help build the team
Client Details :
Our client is a global company with presence in 70+ countries and spread across 7 industries. They have almost 50,000+ employees globally. They are commited to grow the NBFC arm in India
As the Head of Analytics, you will:
- Create innovative and disruptive strategies for risk segmentation and scoring of NTC/ ETC customers based on their behaviour across diverse categories like groceries, apparel, electronics, travel, hospitality, etc.
- Work with data science experts to create models that can be leveraged across the lending journey.
- Train, test & optimise the credit risk models to digital lending products like PL, EMI, BNPL which have a different level of credit-risk based on the business model, product construct, lender & brand partner
- Augment the in- house data with external data-sets (traditional/ alternate) & add dimensions that enrich credit risk understanding of the customer
- Collaborate with the lender, credit bureaus and fin-techs for creating underwriting policies & frameworks backed by the analytics models
- Work with data product stake holders to help maximise value from the alternate data captured and productize that solution
- Work closely with Product and growth stake holders to better understand customer funnels and maximize them
- Create personalization frameworks to drive acquisitions and high approval rates through the consumer platfor
- Identify cohorts which are prime for cross-sell, up-sell and create data-led strategies for driving these objectives
As the Head of Analytics, you should have:
- 8-12 years of credit risk/ analytics experience in consumer lending/ retail finance
- Masters degree
- Exposure to credit risk, data science, alternate data, data modeling
- Adept at working with Data (Collection, Extraction and Analysis)
- Understanding of lending landscape, especially consumer lending products like EMI's & Buy-Now-Pay-Later
- Prior experience leading a team of analytics professionals
- Strong stake holder management skills required
Job Offer :
Opportunity to be a part of a large global firm and leading the Analytics team for their NBFC arm
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Suraj Jinaon +91 124 452 5458.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.