Head - D2C Performance Marketing - FMCD/Manufacturing (8-16 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading manufacturer in the FMCD industry.
Work with the team, leveraging the CRM framework and KPIs as a channel to drive consumer engagement, customer satisfaction and consumer segmentation that lead to both equity building and direct to consumer purchase. This also includes a differentiated engagement strategy for operational CRM for E-Commerce that does cross-sell, trade-up and new product launches.
- Drive the development of social media tactics for direct selling in terms of channel strategy, retargeting and media.
- Set up and monitor KPIs that drive conversion to purchase.
- Drive the development of the brand website and channels, digital content development for direct selling, developing enhanced and content for products, measuring outcomes through KPIs on consumer engagement.
- Develop and execute an A/B testing framework to continuously improve content KPIs, either through in-house developers or agencies.
- Drive a multi-channel media tactics to drive consumer conversion to purchase on all direct selling platforms including E-Commerce marketplaces.
- Work with the team to evaluate service providers to execute development, launch of brand website. Monitor shipment and delivery KPIs to meet customer service standards for E-Commerce,
- Work with internal SCM teams to ensure that products available for sale are constantly in stock and pricing is consistently matched with external retailers.
- Ensure stock in 3rd party logistics/warehouses are within safety stock range and provide monthly forecast to Company demand planners to ensure constant supply of product, particularly high sales velocity items.
Job Description :
- Work with Finance on payment of service providers, Manage profit and loss statements monthly.
- 8+ years of E-Commerce direct to consumer or related business.
- Knowledgeable about E-Commerce and hands on experience in managing various aspect of direct to consumer.
- Hands on experience being strategic and executional lead.
- Strong track record of contributing to the new business process and growing teams.
- Strong track record of leading initiatives with positive business returns.
- Experience working across several different industry verticals and categories.
- Savvy and knowledgeable about current trends, innovations and best practices.
- Conceptual, strategic thinker with proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working with senior management.