Head - Cyber Security Engineering - Financial Services - IIT/NIT/BITS (11-18 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Cyber Engineering, Identity and Access Management, IAM, PAM, PIM, CISSP, Security design, NetIQ, RSA, Security engineering
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The role is to the lead the India team for Cyber Security Engineering for a global financial services organization, along with working with the global leadership. Needs to be an Authentication and Authorization expert. (IAM/PAM,etc.)
Our client is a leading financial services organization, with its presence across the globe. They are known for using the latest technologies and the best work culture practices to ensure sustainable growth of the organization.
- End-to-end leading the team of technology professionals in design and implementation of latest security technologies and services
- Suggesting, driving and implementing security as a part of long-term technology strategies
- Work with Global architecture team, giving inputs to technology roadmaps and strategy
- Review and improve internal controls, reviews, methodologies and standards to improve the system
- Security infrastructure and application build/implementations
- B.E/B.Tech or MS in Computer Science or related disciple from a Tier 1 institute
- At least 12+ years of experience with significant relevant experience
- Experience leading an engineering team to provide cyber security solutions is a must have requirement.
- Needs to be an expert in Authentication and Authorization- IAM, PAM, etc.
- CISSP certification is a great to have or at least 12+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working across multiple operating system, DB applications and infrastructure components
- Innovative and problem solving mindset
- Global footprint
- Latest technologies
- Excellent work culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kriti Devgan on +91 124 452 5448.
Contact - Kriti Devgan - +91 124 452 5448
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.