HR at Matrix Management Services
Views:559 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Customer Support - FMCG/Retail (10-20 yrs)
Role: Head - Customer Support Required
Skills & experience :
- 10-12 years of full-time work experience in online operations/customer success/user engagement team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and well versed in writing to customers, handling escalations, including the ability to clearly articulate issues/solutions/decisions to all audiences.
- Experience managing the day-to-day operations, and monitoring productivity of the team.
- In-depth knowledge & demonstrated ability on CRM tools, phone/call support software, support channels ( Voice, Email, Chat, Social Media ), concepts and methodologies of customer support management.
- Expertise in defining SLAs and building processes to ensure adherence.
- Demonstrate ability in coaching and mentoring customer service executives with objective feedback using Quality Assurance (QA) and/or training tools - Flair for analysis and creating insightful reports.
- Demonstrate ability to leverage data into decision making. Knowledge of Data analysis/business intelligence tools is a strong plus.
- Design customer service processes that scale at every point in the customer life cycle including sales, on boarding and retention.
- Experience in work force management and forecasting man power requirements.
Responsibilities : - Head the customer support (phone, email, in app) and customer experience teams.
- Be the owner of our User Engagement performance metrics for the (TAT, QA, CX, CSAT scores) across channels - phone, email, social media and chat.
- Gain a strong understanding of the product and business and work towards improving customer happiness
- Make actionable product recommendations by deep-diving into various queries, performance analysis, and drawing insights, that reduce the need for our customers to contact support.
- Recommend process and tools that build efficiencies to manage higher volumes with a lean team.
- Ensuring high quality services, resulting in customer delight and optimum resource utilization for maximum service quality
- Coach the team on tone, language, and communication aligned with our values to improve the quality and the reactivity of our support operations
. - Continuous communication with the cross-functional teams to ensure the customer support/experience team is aware of all events, requests from internal teams that need to be communicated to our customers.
- Be at the forefront of any customer conflict resolution scenarios, escalations reaching the management, and build/improve our SOPs to ensure they don't occur in the future.
- Ensure process compliance, high levels of standardization and drive process innovation in the CSD domain
- Design, develop and execute training programs
- Work with PM, sales and other stakeholders to set up processes for priority support, phone support and define an escalation matrix, Demonstrate ability to hire, promote and develop talent.
- Review and improvise existing policies to scale up on existing quality standards
- Own / Drive our vision for Customer Experience across Inbound and Outbound customer channels including social media channels. - Evolve processes for inspecting and sampling the customer interaction process at every stage from contact to resolution and follow-up.
- Review team and business performance statistics, determine and document areas that may need improvement.
- Be the voice of the customer in the leadership team working closely with product, marketing and engineering teams to implement insights and product improvements to continuously improve customer experience.
- Use data to inform all layers of our operating processes and strategic direction such as the timing of customer touch points and how we ensure consistent customer outcomes
- Run regular NPS and Customer feedback surveys to analyse customer sentiment and feedback on new products and other initiatives.