Head - Customer Success - Global Sales Acceleration Platform (4-12 yrs)
IF you believe that Humans and AI together is the future, then join the dream team that is building a people-first organisation.
- Our client is a futuristic tech company that is using Data science and AI to help its customers improve their sales conversions faster, with accuracy, and at a feasible cost. They are a 150+ member team based out of Delhi and California, who have created 3 unique products and services that will help industries like Real Estate, Finance, Education, Healthcare, etc to leverage this technology and convert leads into customers efficiently.
- Their products include features like unique data classification and workflow automation systems, Business management services, and Lead Engagement programs that work across geographies and are being used by their big-ticket customers - Tata, Walmart, Pearson, and Delhivery to name a few. They have recently raised a $5 Mn Series A funding, which is the effect of their massively innovative products that were maximizing profitability even during the pandemic. The founders are successful entrepreneurs,listed in the Forbes 30-under-30.
As a Head of Customer Success, you- ll be leading the customer success team driving key outcomes for our product which provides sales analytics to SMB real estate businesses in North American markets.
What you will do:
- Driving Customer Success Outcomes: Increasing renewals, reducing churn, identifying up-sell opportunities, influencing increased life-time-value through higher product adoption and customer health scores, and driving growth through increased advocacy and customer referenceability, for SMB customers.
- Leading the overall journey for Customer Success: Mapping the customer journey and developing interventions for each step, driving engagement with customer marketing, analyzing data and customer feedback, and continuously improving the customer experience.
- Managing Customer Success Activities such as onboarding, training, services, customer success management, support, account management, up-sells, and advocacy.
- Building and Leading a World Class Customer Success team: Recruiting, training, and managing high potential individuals including Customer Success Reps, Operations, and Support.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the Customer Success team with key goals, operational metrics, and outcomes for the team
- Technology and Systems for Effectiveness: Setting up systems and tools for managing customer relationships, tracking data, and improving referencability.
- Working Closely with customer stakeholders (Sales, Product, and Marketing) to establish a stronger customer relationship and experience
- Aligning with Product Marketing to market to existing customers and increasing engagement
- Aligning with Product Managers for driving product roadmap based on customer feedback and usage data
- Aligning with Sales for driving retention and up-sells by improving engagement and retention.
What you need to have:
- You've at least had around 4-12 years in customer success roles
- Exp in SAAS, handled US market and minimum 2 yrs in team handling.
- You've preferably worked in SaaS, Ad-Tech, and/ or Analytics, selling to the US market
- You have strong customer empathy, a desire to drive revenue and business outcomes
- You drive outcomes through persuasion, negotiation and building consensus with external and internal stakeholders
- You're a leader with the ability to inspire others and drive outcomes as a unit
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You're analytical and process-oriented, with the ability to make data-aware decisions
- You have a great understanding of SaaS business models and its value drivers