Senior Consultant at Mirus Solutions
Views:668 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Customer Service Quality - BFS (10-18 yrs)
We have an urgent requirement for the role of Head Service Quality team is to drive CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE through Execution efficiency and behavioural changes across front-end and support teams. These interventions are through Branch visits, Scorecard, Customer VOC. The SQM key role is to encourage, guide & influence the branch team in the region to achieve the expected behaviour and efficiency standards. This role requires extensive Travelling-
- Will be responsible to DRIVE SERVICE Parameters and Business KPI's of the Branch Scorecard for the branches that are linked to you.
- Take up & execute PROJECTS in key areas identified with RBM's & ZBM's.
- Managing Branches and SPiRiT related initiatives including SPiRiT Audit Coordination with FMG and Regional Marketing to follow up on SPiRiT Audit Misses.
- Formulating the annual & quarterly calendar for effective implementation of SERVICE deliverables at Branches
- Planning and organizing learning & development programs in line with BSSC and in consent with internal faculties.
- Mystery Shopping at Branches implemented with employees of different departments.
- Root Cause Analysis to identity triggers for a customer dissatisfaction and rollout/ implement trainings in co-ordination with the Training team.
- Vetting of Branch Communication.
- To introduce, implement and monitor processes to manage change, encourage team spirit and communication between departments and across locations (cultural integration)
- Should have 5-6 years of work experience.
- Excellent networking skills, with the ability to build rapport and consultatively engage with employees, managers etc.
- Ability to think out of the box and drive change and innovation.
- Training Identification and Rollout
- Subject Matter Expert
- Graduate. MBA/PG Desirable.
- Strong ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and staff development skills including the ability to act as a role model within the organization.