AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:1332 Applications:699 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Head - Customer Service Operations & Planning - eCommerce Call Center (10-14 yrs)
Head - CS Operations & Planning - eCommerce
We are looking for Head - CS Operations & Planning role for flagship digital commerce venture of an Indian multinational conglomerate, having a unique omni-channel marketplace model. It is a multi-category e-commerce platform, operating across categories such as Fashion, Footwear and Accessories, Electronics and Luxury.
Exp : 10 + Years
Purpose of role :
This role is to drive a customer-obsessed culture and manage call centre operations across all locations.
- Responsible for service levels & other call centre metrics like AHT, FTR, attrition, retention etc
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service team and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Champion the customer service department. This entails assessing and managing the customer service team to continually improve processes and outcomes
- Measuring and reporting. Agree priorities and standards and then manage the CS team to deliver them.
- Manage all customer service processes, keeping the proactive & problem-solving approach and engaging customers earlier in the buying cycle
- Financial analysis. Adhere to and Manage budget effectively
- Planning. Work with cross functional teams to drive continual improvement in people, technology, processes and service. Establish and test new strategies to improve the customer service experience
We would like to see evidence of the following in your background/CV:
- Track record of solving complex problems with technology
- Strong data analysis skills and experience working on data driven customer success projects
- A Degree in Business Administration or relevant field with excellent academic results
- At least 5 years of management experience in the Customer Service or Customer Experience field
- Ability to adapt, change and grow quickly as we build the organization. A true entrepreneur.
- Customer obsession in everything you do.
- Excellent people and time management skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.