Head - TA Management at SkillPad
Views:566 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Customer Service & Operations - Internet/Online (7-12 yrs)
Head - Customer Service & Operations
Job Description :
Our client is one the fastest growing start-up.
- If you have experience in scaling up the Customer support and Operations team, then this is the right opportunity for you.
- The Director of Customer Service acts as the utmost subject matter expert and authority on customer service and runs the daily operations of the customer contact center. Looking for an experienced and energetic operations professional who has successfully set up the contact center and customer support teams from the scratch.
- In this role, you will manage and help the company scale the CS team while supporting the team members to excel in both their role and in their overall professional development.
Role Summary :
- Manage quality and efficiency through CRM systems (Fresh desk, Zendesk, etc.)
- Define SOPs and KRAs for the customer support team
- Set up quality, efficiency, and training metrics for monitoring the telecalling team.
- Complete ownership of increasing NPS & CSAT
- Interact with Engineering / Technology team to implement product changes (user insights)
- Leverage role of technology in building scalable operations systems
- Coordinate with and influence key stakeholders within the company to achieve target metrics
Eligibility Criteria :
- Complete understanding of call center operations, vendor management, operating procedures, and performance metrics; strong knowledge of CRM, call center software tools, and cloud-based telephony
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Demonstrated ability to establish a positive working environment, coach and guide teams
- Demonstrated ability to develop streamlined onboarding and training programs
- Established competency in creating and rolling out customer service processes, policies, and procedures
- Highly developed problem-solving skills and sound decision-making combined with analytical experience is required; the ability to analyze data, identify issues, and implement process improvements
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities successfully; proven ability to manage improvement projects from concept to deployment
- Startup experience is a must and ideally two to three years of experience managing and scaling up the contact center/Customer support operations teams.