Manager at Confidential
Views:8070 Applications:945 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Head - Customer Service - FinTech (8-15 yrs)
THE COMPANY :
- We enables students from around the world to financially access higher education at top U.S. universities. Our global team is composed of ex-management consultants, financial services and technology professionals, and other experts in their respective fields.
- As a FinTech startup backed by a global Private Equity firm, we move extremely fast and leverage the latest technologies, global best practices, and heavy analytics to tackle one of the biggest challenges in financial inclusion. We work hard, have fun, and believe greatly in our cause. For us, this mission is personal.
- As a member of our team, you'll be challenged to think creatively in an environment where ideation and implementation happen very quickly. We review all our staff members for promotion every 6 months and provide the resources they need to further their skills and grow with the company.
- We are committed to cultivating your strengths and curiosity and helping you make an immediate impact.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION BASED IN BANGALORE.
THE ROLE :
- You will lead Bangalore based Customer Success team, which connects with students world-wide to help them move them smoothly through our loan application process and achieve their education goals.
- You should have a track record of leading customer support or sales teams who excel at communicating key value propositions to customers.
- You will focus on maximizing loan conversion and providing exceptional experiences by coaching and mentoring a passionate team that cares deeply about each student.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to :
- Managing and mentoring a growing customer success team by optimizing multi-channel communication tools and campaigns focused on increasing origination and drive customer loyalty
- Providing a best-in-class applicant experience by coaching and role-modeling a superior customer service mindset where quality and knowledge-sharing take priority
- Ensuring disciplined use of internal systems while tapping into the creativity of the team for continuous improvement
- Providing customer insights that form the basis for growing our product portfolio and driving process innovation
- Focusing on continuous improvement in conversion through automation, training, and cross-functional collaboration
THE QUALIFICATIONS :
- 8+ years of customer support or telesales experience in financial services (consumer credit, education financing, or marketplace lending platforms) and/or 5+ years of team management / leadership experience
- Demonstrated success leading a team in a fast paced setting, managing SLAs across multiple channels, and achieving team sales or renewal goals, preferably in a global context
- Tech savvy and data-driven to help shape a multi-channel customer experience and drive results
- Extensive experience in process improvement through automation and tech-enabled tools
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to relate to people with varied backgrounds and career ambitions navigating an ever-changing environment
- Superior verbal and written communication, as well as presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
- English fluency, foreign language is a plus
- A passion for financial inclusion and access to higher education is a must!
- In addition, you should be comfortable working in a start-up environment, meaning a small agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload and tight deadlines, a high degree of autonomy, and 80-20 everything.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.