Consultant at Confidential
Views:346 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Customer Service - FinTech (6-8 yrs)
One of the Fintech company is looking to hire a Head of Customer Service / Experience to build the team and processes from ground up. We will be doing both voice and non-voice (chat based) support.
- Build the customer service org structure : this includes coming up with the interview processes and protocol, filling the headcount and training the new hires
- Write and iterate on exhaustive air-tight SOPs and policies to streamline the customer support experience
- Custodian of NPS. Coordinating with all cross functional stakeholders on action items
- To manage and innovate customer complaint management system to reduce customer complaints
- Manage & develop quality team to enhance and control call centre/service quality standards and measurement for all customer touch points
- Analyse all customer service metrics (e.g. CSAT, FCR) and how the support team's performance affects those KPI's
- Review and improve CS agents- conversations (calls, emails, chat, etc) - To measure and improve CSAT
- To identify, manage & lead CX improvement projects based on performance on key customer facing parameters
- Identifying training needs based on skills gap analyses, developing group and individual learning courses
- Contract outside partners as needed and run operations
- 6 years experience within a Customer Service role, preferably in consumer internet startups, building in-house teams and working with external vendors
- Customer obsession in everything you do
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong data analysis skills and experience working on data driven customer success projects
- Ability to adapt, change and grow quickly as we build the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.