Head - Customer Service & Experience - EduTech/eLearning (6-10 yrs)
The Head - Customer Operations is responsible for taking care of Customer Operation, Customer Support, and Facilitator on-boarding and management.
He/she would be responsible for carrying out various process improvement initiatives which cater to the B2C ecosystem. The Head of Customer Operations plays a key role in driving customer experience, product utilisation, facilitator Onboarding experience and delight.
The Head of Customer Operations should be comfortable with tech and systems as he/she will also lead digital transformation starting from customer operations and then to other avenues of customer support, and facilitator management.
What will you do?
- Strategising, executing and scaling up of the entire Operations including support functions from scratch to its full capacity to support monthly business volumes and transactions
- Interact with users and understand their needs and clear their doubts.
- Establishes, implements, and communicates the strategic direction of the organization's operations division.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop and meet company goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operations projects and systems.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- Establishes, communicates, and implements operations-related policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to the chief executive officer and other leadership.
- Understand the needs, queries and issues of the Educators and find immediate solution to resolve their problems.