Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:1203 Applications:395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Customer Service Delivery - BPO (10-20 yrs)
Position : Head - Customer Service Delivery
Reporting to : Joint President
Team Size : 700 spread across 3 Contact Centres
Level / Grade : VP / SVP (M7/M8)
Location : Thane
- Supervise, guide and motivate the Customer Service Delivery / Contact Centre team
- Drive the performance and efficiencies of all the LOBs in the Contact Centre / Customer Service team
- Provide optimum service experience to the customers in a consistent manner through timely resolution of issues.
- Ensure adherence to service & quality benchmarks and provide world-class service experience for customers
- Ensure strict adherence to process TATs and also adherence to commitments made to the customers.
- Work closely with the Quality team to provide periodic feedback to Team coaches and Team managers
- Meeting Process SLA and ensuring team member and process KRA's are achieved
- Analyse Data and identify improvement opportunities in the processes
- Work with the Projects team on reduction of customer interactions
- Capacity management & workforce planning.
- Vendor management, Cost Control & P&L management
- To work on Process Re-Engineering and Re-designing to reduce TAT's.
- Work on Customer Delight and Customer Centricity Projects
Qualifications & Experience :
- Graduate / Postgraduate with 12-15 years in managing large, multilocation Contact Centre / BPO / KPO servicing Financial Services sector (preferably Broking sector)
- Service Level / Service Quality
- Sound experience in Process Reengineering
- In-depth knowledge of NPS management (Net Promoter Score)for enhancing customer experience
- Should have good communication (verbal & written) & presentation skills.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
- Exposure to Projects and NPS will be advantageous