Senior Consultant at Mirus Solutions
Views:2912 Applications:488 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Head - Customer Service/Customer Experience - NBFC (8-15 yrs)
Head - Customer Service is responsible to set up & lead the Customer Service Function for the businesses with a focus on designing the end to end customer experience and implementing a robust service delivery model in line with industry best practices by ensuring swift and effective resolutions of customer queries, requests, complaints and escalations, it will also conceptualize and implement customer centric experience and engagement initiatives.
- Define customer service delivery standards for the centralized Contact Center to ensure consistent client experience
- Ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements and defined metrics by working closely with the Contact Center Head
- Review Contact Center operations on a periodic basis and ensure business continuity through sound processes and infrastructure
- Drive CRM implementation strategy of the service delivery platform through automation and standardization of processes
- Ensure maintenance of the CRM system to ensure all customer interactions are captured in the system and tracked for timely closure
- Ensure robust process controls to drive compliant operations in the Contact Center and other customer service delivery channels
- Ensure root cause analysis is done for all complaints in a proactive manner
- Drive customer engagement and retention initiatives through effective project management and implementation
- Oversee development of customer communication strategy and identify opportunities to drive it through different customer touch points
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.