Recruiter at ResourceNet HR Consulting
Views:985 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Head - Customer Service - Bank (12-18 yrs)
- Immediate requirement for our Client a leading Bank for Mumbai location.
- Take ownership of customer experience measurement process, analysis and reporting including target setting based on continuous monitoring of customer feedback.
- Deploy initiatives to capture, manage, monitor and ultimately resolve all customer complaints
- Champion the case for change and have direct operational oversight over customer-facing segments
- Index, reduced Contact to Unit ratio, improved effective utilization of resources and reduced operating costs
- Improve customer care quality results by studying, evaluating, and redesigning processes/systems; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implement changes
- Lead the execution of customer experience standards and monitor performance.
- Set standards and provide frameworks and methodologies for customer segmentation to enable the design of outside-in lead customer value propositions in line with the framework.
- Build awareness around the customer and champion the cultural change to support the Customer Obsession journey and employee engagement across the company.
- Improve NPS (Net Promoter Score) - CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), or other Customer Metric.
- Accountable for the delivery of a differentiated user experience through the provision of frameworks, methodologies, standards, principles and specialist advice to inform user experience design for all company's products spanning the Omni channel.
- MBA from Reputed institute with proven experience in Customer Service with a leadership role.
- 12-18 years of experience.
- Prefer immediate joiners.