Lead - Professional Search & Selection at Randstad India
Views:394 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Head - Customer Relationship Management - Real Estate (15-20 yrs)
This person must constantly understand the consumer needs and issues and formulate viable consumer relations solutions and guide the implementation of those solutions in the CRM department and collaborating departments. He will be also tasked with delivering and overseeing highly integrated consumer marketing communication campaigns that are focused on increasing the revenue per active consumer, increasing multi-channel transactional visits, and the reduction of churn of valuable consumers. The person should be able to cooperate and form alliance relationships to generate new customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategies that grow the customer base and drive sale & traffic, leveraging CRM.
- Resolving customer queries via emails, calls & Letters within TAT. Create SOPs for processes (like for Agreement to sale, execution of loan documents).
- Responsible for execution & maintaining of all documents after booking till possession/registration.
- Lead and manage the development of annual and seasonal plans that support the successful achievement of program and business goals.
- Create and manage the customer contact strategy, executing timely and accurate deliveries of marketing strategies to achieve business goals.
- Establish and implement best practices for database management, measurement, evaluation, data capture, maintenance, and customer/prospect list selection; tracks and communicates program results.
- Manages interactions with cross-channel partners related to CRM, Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
- The desired candidate should have 20 years of relevant experience, preferably in the real estate industry.
Behavioural Skills Requirement
Extrovert, relationship building and networking skills, ability to influence, communication proficiency.
- Partnering with Sales Teams and Alliance with key stakeholders and key personnel for smooth functioning
- Direct contact with the Company's sales force
- Providing necessary documentation, Compliance, reports to the management and leadership team
UG: Graduate in any discipline
PG: MBA/ PGDM in Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.