Senior Consultant at Rini Search Services
Views:1688 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Head - Customer Loyalty & Membership Program - Home Appliances Division (10-15 yrs)
Organization: The Home Appliances Division was started in 1991 with the vision to revolutionise the way Indians live. Over two decades, we have grown in strength to become a word synonymous with home solutions. Through a constant evolution of the very best Washing Machines, 100% Clothes Dryers, Dishwashers, Microwave Ovens, Air Conditioners, Refrigerators, Cooker Hoods and Modular Kitchens, we have helped usher in a lifestyle of convenience and freedom.
Designation: Head, Customer Loyalty and Membership program
Reporting to: Head of Service
Job Location Required Skills: Goa
Excellent communication skills, relevant work experience
Experience: 10+ years
Understanding customer expectations, developing customer loyalty programs and plans accordingly and creating a quality customer sales experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement strategies that helps in growth of transactions/ engagement with the existing customer base using the CRM database.
2. Connect with our 5 million customers through
- Content to be delivered through SA visits
- All the above leading to increase in revenue by selling Organization Essentials/ Product Exchanges/ Cross Sales of products
- Manage the above customer contact strategy and execute as per agreed timelines
3. Interaction with marketing / digital team to develop content / messaging.
4. In-charge of ongoing cleaning of data base and updates.
5. Develop cross-channel partners banking, digital platforms and use them for customer engagement.
6. Start the customer loyalty program
- How do we convert customers who have purchased into members
- How do we engage them and create a rewards mechanism.
- How do we ensure repeat purchases from them.
- What special benefits in service, Company stores etc should be available for Loyalty Program members.
- Detail and initiate the program.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.